Jobs,Customer service with in United States,Massachusetts,Boston.
Make money from home working as a Professional Telephone Talker for an established chat line company with a 30 year operating history.
If you enjoy talking about a variety of subjects and consider yourself to be an open-minded, sex-positive individual we would love to hear from you. Overnight availability is a plus.
Please call 1-617-225-5180 for more details. You must be a Massachusetts resident over the age of 18 to apply.
Customer Service Representatives in a Call Center
Location: Quincy, MA
Hours: 8 hour shift between the hours of 8:00 am-6:00 pm
Temp. to perm.
Pay: $14./hr. with raise potential
Kelly Services is working with a top organization in Quincy, MA to hire a good group of customer service representatives.
Call center setting assisting inbound callers with various necessary tasks
*Room for career and financial growth
I look forward to speaking with you. Thank you for your interest!
About the company
Boxed was launched in our CEO's garage in 2013 by our four founders; an eclectic group of experienced tech pioneers. They had a simple idea: to make shopping for bulk-sized products easy, convenient and fun. Today, we deliver a first class e-commerce experience for everyday essentials across the country.
The Express Shopper role
We're looking for reliable, friendly people to shop and deliver fresh groceries by car. Our Shoppers are the face of our company and interact directly with customers. Our best shoppers are personable, professional and care about customers. Previous shopping, delivery or customer service experience is a plus, but not required. We are looking for someone who can work afternoon - evening Monday to Friday and Saturday full day shift.
â Shop for fresh bulk groceries at local stores
â Drive and deliver to customers in your area
â Earn up to $20/hour, plus 100% of your tips
â Get a reliable schedule
â Own a reliable vehicle to use for making deliveries
â Valid US driver's license with proper insurance coverage
â iOS or Android smartphone with data plan
â Ability to lift heavy bags of groceries
â 21 years or older
â Prior driving, delivery or customer service experience a plus
*This opportunity is for an independent contractor. Earnings vary based on pay per delivery and number of deliveries completed per hour.
SEAM Facilities Services is the facilities services division of SEAM Group LLC. SEAM has given national retailers and other commercial properties control over their facilities repair costs providing the highest degree of reputable service throughout North America. From its Walpole, MA division headquarters, the Company manages more than 5000 independent contractors, nationwide, who are on call to answer the Company's client needs.
SEAM Group, LLC is well established company with a blue chip client base and twenty five year award winning track record -- Inc. 5000 Awardee 8 consecutive years, Weatherhead 100 Awardee and NEO Success Award winner. Our team, along with the Company's patented technology and web-based management software, keep our clients coming back!
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for all dispatching and routine follow up of assigned accounts/areas
- Develop and maintain a strong, service oriented and economical vendor network for assigned customer base
- Sign up new vendors as required to improve the company's overall service delivery and economics
- Ensure that vendors servicing assigned customers are complying with established competitive pricing, service level and customer rules
- Follow up on ETA's with vendors to ensure prompt service
- Escalate issues to the appropriate Account Manager and assist as needed
- Field questions from vendors or customers (or in house staff) to resolve or aid in resolving issues or problems
- Work as a team with the Service Department, focusing on on-going technical education and process improvement
- Share after hour's phone coverage within the Service Department
Service Coordinators must be able to multi-task and prioritize issues as they come up throughout the day. Time management is essential, as well as the ability to make quick decisions.
Preferred candidates will have the following:
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a customer service role
- Demonstrated success developing and managing successful vendor relationships.
- Effective negotiation and conflict management skills with ability to interact both internally and externally.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions and implement solutions at both a strategic and functional level.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent written, oral and presentation communication skills
- Service center experience preferred
- College degree or equivalent preferred
- Background working with trades people (contractors) preferred but not required
Museum of Science, Boston
Innovation and creativity come from the unique perspectives of a diverse staff. We value your perspective.
The Information Specialist provides exceptional service to guests, providing prompt, proactive, and efficient response to problems, issues, and questions at the Information Desk.
- 1.4 million visitors annually
- This is a uniformed position
- Additional shifts may be required to accommodate peak periods such as school vacation weeks and holiday weekends
This position is part-time, 16 hours/week, Sundays and MondaysÂ from 8:45am-5:15 pm.
-Mondays only, with 2-3 scheduled Sunday training shifts, starting immediately and lasting through 1/6/2020.Â
-Regular, ongoing Sunday and Monday schedule would begin on 1/12/2020.
Manager, Science Central
- Three (3) years or more of customer service experience
- Demonstrated professionalism
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, web browsers, Outlook
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills in order to effectively provide customer service, promote museum offerings, and quickly resolve issues
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time in fast-paced environment
Free parking in the Museum garage, T accessibility, free Exhibit Halls admission and Omni/Planetarium shows, free Duck Tours, discounts in the Museum store and cafe, discounted movie passes, retirement & savings plan.
The Museum of Science is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
No phone inquiries, please. Qualified applicants will be contacted within two to four weeks of initial application.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Click Here to Apply or use the link below
Boston area Toyota Dealership is looking to add high energy Client Care Specialists to our Call Center Department (BDC). Previous auto sales experience is NOT required but if experienced with BDC or call center it's a PLUS.
If you have experience in customer service, telemarketing, call center, hospitality or sales then we encourage you to apply!
The BDC Rep focuses on increasing the sales traffic of the dealer by handling inbound sales calls and making outbound calls which produce solid and specific appointments for the sales department. The BDC Rep acts as the essential communications link between the customer and the dealership. Must be friendly, patient, enthusiastic and a self-motivated team player with outstanding communication skills, a positive attitude and an excellent work ethic.
* Positive attitude and great work ethic
* Highly motivated to be successful
* Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening & background check
* Must have reliable transportation
* Must be driven to make a great living
Archer Hotel Burlington
Front Desk Agent
Job Label:Â AHB_Front Desk Agent
Do you love helping people and making them feel welcome? If you have the desire to be a great host, helping to give our guests moments that they will remember, you may be just the person we are looking for. The (Location) is looking for an individual who is outgoing, customer service focused, and has a positive outlook to join our front office team as a Front Desk Agent. Our staff motto is Customer Service First. We offer great benefits and an atmosphere that cannot be touched. Bring your smiles and join the family.
Front Desk Job Requirements:
- Looking for a friendly and dynamic individual that loves working with people.
- Able to work the PM shifts.
- Must be a TEAM player and have a positive attitude.
- Consistently attentive, courteous and efficient in dealings with guests, managers and employees.
- Handle check-ins, check-outs and reservations in a friendly efficient and courteous manner.
- Someone who is detailed oriented and can follow through and complete work in a timely manner.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- 100% reliable and dependable.
- Must have a valid drivers license and a healthy driving record as of 2014.
- Minimum of 5 years driving experience.Â
Front Desk Experience/Education:
- Previous hotel experience strongly preferred, but not required
- High school degree or equivalent required
Burlington is Boston?s most-buzzy northwest suburb and home
to 3rd Ave, a fashionable town center with distinctive dining, unique shops and
the region?s only Wegmans. Archer joins the wonderfully walkable neighborhood
with a four-story boutique hotel designed to showcase a signature
industrial-chic style brimming with curated local touches. Here, Archer greets
guests with refined design, 147 luxe guest rooms and suites, thoughtful
amenities, a lively cocktail bar and patio ? and sincere service always.
Hours of position
This position requires OPEN AVAILABILITY which may include working weekends and holidays.
The Hotel is a part of LodgeWorks, a hotel management and development company based in Wichita, Kansas with 950+ employees nationwide.Â Our multi-brand strategy includes Archer, Hyatt Place, HYATT house, Aloft, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton, and other high quality, nationally branded products.Â We are industry innovators with a rich history and a strong family culture. At LodgeWorks, hospitality is more than just the industry in which we work.Â It defines everything we do.Â Hospitality is the single most important element of our organization â the foundation upon which everything is built.
Our benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401(k) with employer match, Term Life Insurance at no cost to the employee, additional Supplemental Term Life Insurance available at a minimal cost to the employee, Long and Short-Term Disability benefits at no cost to the employee, and much more for full-time positions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and have a lot to offer individuals interested in joining our team.
To apply for this position or refer someone you know, please use our online interview system managed by HireMojo.
Apply for this job
Once you have completed the interview, your information will be forwarded to the recruiting team for decisions on next steps.
Related Keywords:Â Front Desk Agent
We are not your typical Limo service! We are considered the #1 High End Luxury limo Service in Boston. If you like being on the best team and take pride in yourself, we want you on our Team!
â Full-time position
â Must speak English fluently
â Must be at least 21 years of age
â Must pass drug & alcohol screening & CORI background check
â Must be able to type 40+ words per minute (click the link below to test yourself)
Typing Test Link
â Superior earning potential (Avg. Earnings $22 per hour)
â $3000 6-month bonus (paid out as $500 a month for 6 months after meeting performance standards)
â Advancement opportunities
â Medical, Dental, Vacation and sick time benefits
Please click here to fill out an application online or apply in person at our office located at 284 Eastern Ave. Chelsea, MA.
Contact: Walace Nogueira @ 617-910-1323 if you have any questions.
CHECK OUT WHAT OUR EMPLOYEES ARE SAYING ABOUT US!
LTI Worldwide Limo
284 Eastern Ave. chelsea, MA 02150
We are open 24/7 and you may apply anytime!
Antonâs Cleaners is looking for a full-time friendly, hard working and dependable customer service representative to work nights and weekends at our Natick store. We offer excellent training and career advancement opportunities as well as good starting pay plus healthcare and a 401(k) plan.
Our representatives ensure customers receive superior service by providing a welcoming environment while greeting the customers, processing their dry cleaning orders, entering information into the computer, retrieval of their orders upon pick up and handling payment transactions.
Basic computer skills, a friendly, positive attitude, ability to communicate well and adhere to company standards and policies are required.
If youâre looking for good working conditions & a solid company offering a great future:
Apply online at www.antons.com/why-antons/careers/or visit:
6 South Avenue
Natick, MA 01760
HIRING FOR CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVES!!!!!!!
Pay $15/hour. Handle inbound calls, answer phone calls from existing and prospective customers. Must have strong work ethic, good attention to detail, and verbal/written communication skills. Call, reply via email, or send text message ASAP for an interview to 781-640-8569. Respond today start next week!!!!
â¢ 1st Shift 9AM-6PM or 2nd Shift 3PM-12AM
â¢ Must have 7 day availabilty w/ rotating shifts
â¢ Full benefits package available
â¢ Gym Membership
â¢ Advancement opportunities
â¢ Location is T-Accessible