Registered Nurse ER Nights/Days
Follow this link to apply: http://ads.careershealthcare.com/tp/rj6-T4H_n-K
Registered Nurse – ER
The Registered Nurse is a sincerely caring and compassionate professional and assumes accountability in utilizing the nursing process to provide dynamic patient management. The lessons learned on ER unit will build a foundation that will carry a nurse through their entire career.
As you go about fulfilling this mission, your work habits and work relationships should embody Carlsbad Medical Center values. Our values ask for a deeper level of commitment, and what is asked of us we freely give because we believe in our mission.
Sign On Bonus - $5000 with 2 years commitments.
- Current licensure by the State Board of Nursing of New Mexico or compact (multi-state) license
• Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
• Must meet the requirements for obtaining and maintaining life support certifications as outlined in the Life Support Certification policy
- Requires an associate's degree and is certified as a registered nurse
- Prefer Bachelor’s degree in Nursing. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures. Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Other duties as assigned
- Each employee is responsible for implementing CMC Service Standards into their daily work:
Safety, Courtesy, Effectiveness, and Stewardship
Come experience the Land of Enchantment rich with history, culture, tradition, and the GREAT outdoor!
Carlsbad Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
jobs | office mgr, receptionist